Sunday, March 13, 2011

the oneyear plan

hey guys.

so, this is big news. I'm about to start working on my first full length feature, "the oneyear plan," and I need your help. All the help I can get.

the oneyear plan is the story of jeremy, a man on a journey to find love within the span of one year. It's a comedy/drama, but its not a romantic comedy, more a self discovery/personal journey story.

Here's where you come in. I will need help funding the project. You can help fund in two ways, one is through kickstarter, and the other is through my newly made zazzle store. At kickstarter, you can give more money and and can get varying degrees of thanks, be it an executive producer credit and lots of cool free stuff, depending on how much you give. At zazzle, you buy various items, t shirts, mugs, etc. anyone who gives in anyway, be it zazzle or kickstarter will receive a special thanks credit, as well as anything promised by the amount of money given.

All of this will be done through the central hub, oneyearplanmovie.com, which is where all further updates will be given.

thanks for reading.

peace. love.
matt

No comments:

Post a Comment